eSUN 3D printing filament is tested, and confirmed to work with all FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printers.
Polyactic Acid (PLA) is biodegradable and made from materials such as corn starch and sugarcane.
Extrusion Temperature Range: 190 Celsius -- 230 Celsius.
Non harmful,non-toxic, Bio-Degradable and environment friendly.
Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter +/- 0.05mm.
- A high quality filament with excellent material toughness and good strength.
- Environment friendly, Non harmful and non-toxic
- Suitable for complex models.
- Low material shrinkage rate with No Warping on controlled Print.
- Uniform diameter of the filament
- Print temperature - 190-220°C
- First layer temperature - 195°C
- Print base material - MDF/PLA
- Raft required - Optional
- Material - Polylactic acid (PLA)
- Diameter - 1.75mm
- Diameter tolerance - +/-0.05mm
- Net weight - 1kg/spool
- Compatibility - Most 1.75mm FDM 3D printers including Makerbot,Up,RepRap,Cubify, Leapfrog, Ultimaker
- Certificate - ISO 9001 & RoHS